- HTML markup language for content and structure. What's your headline, how many divisions are in your page, how many paragraphs do you have, what are the contents of those paragraphs?
- CSS, the style sheet language, for presentation. What font does the headline use, what's the background color of the page, what's the width of the div that the paragraphs are in?
What is a Scripting Language
- Dependency injection
- Directives and Pipes
- Data binding
- HTTP Get vs. Post
- Node.js is everywhere
- MongoDB root user
- Prefer Async Script Loading
- Components, Bootstrap and DOM
- What is HEAD in git?
- Show the changes in Git.
- What is AngularJS 2?
- Confidence Interval for a Population Mean
- Accuracy vs. Precision
- Sampling Distribution
- Working with the Normal Distribution
- Standardized score - Z score
- Evaluating the Normal Distribution
- What is Nodejs? Advantages and disadvantage?
- How do I debug Nodejs applications?
- Sync directory search using fs.readdirSync