Strictly speaking, a fuzzy set D is a collection of ordered pairs:
Item x belongs to the universe and μ(x) is its grade of membership in A. A single pair (x,μ(x)) is called a fuzzy singleton; therefore the entire set can be considered as the union of its constituent singletons. It is often convenient to think of a set A just as a vector:
It is understood then, that each position i (1,2,3,…,n) corresponds to a point in the universe of n points.
References & Resources
- Dependency injection
- Directives and Pipes
- Data binding
- HTTP Get vs. Post
- Node.js is everywhere
- MongoDB root user
- Prefer Async Script Loading
- Components, Bootstrap and DOM
- What is HEAD in git?
- Show the changes in Git.
- What is AngularJS 2?
- Confidence Interval for a Population Mean
- Accuracy vs. Precision
- Sampling Distribution
- Working with the Normal Distribution
- Standardized score - Z score
- Evaluating the Normal Distribution
- What is Nodejs? Advantages and disadvantage?
- How do I debug Nodejs applications?
- Sync directory search using fs.readdirSync