The normal vector, often simply called the "normal", to a surface is a vector perpendicular to it. Often, the normal unit vector is desired, which is sometimes known as the "unit normal".
The normal vector at point (x0, y0) on a surface z = f(x ,y) is given by
where and are partial derivatives.
A normal vector to a plane is specified by
is given by
where denotes the gradient.
References & Resources
- Dependency injection
- Directives and Pipes
- Data binding
- HTTP Get vs. Post
- Node.js is everywhere
- MongoDB root user
- Prefer Async Script Loading
- Components, Bootstrap and DOM
- What is HEAD in git?
- Show the changes in Git.
- What is AngularJS 2?
- Confidence Interval for a Population Mean
- Accuracy vs. Precision
- Sampling Distribution
- Working with the Normal Distribution
- Standardized score - Z score
- Evaluating the Normal Distribution
- What is Nodejs? Advantages and disadvantage?
- How do I debug Nodejs applications?
- Sync directory search using fs.readdirSync