- Ajax deals with how various technologies come together in order to provide a more interactive web browsing experience – it’s not a single technology, but a group of them working together.
- The data in the script can then be used to alter the current document shown in the browser (through the DOM), without loading a new web page.
Before AJAX - Web 1.0
AJAX - Web 2.0 & 3.0
Ajax, jQuery & Rails
- The jQuery library provides a full suite of Ajax capabilities (see http://api.jquery.com/category/ajax/ for details). The
$.ajax()method is used to initiate an asynchronous HTTP (Ajax) request.
- Using this adapter, forms and links that have the attribute:
data-remote="true"will be submitted using jQuery's ajax method, i.e., using
- In Rails, you set this attribute using
<%= form_for([@post, Comment.new], remote: true) do |f| %>
- Dependency injection
- Directives and Pipes
- Data binding
- HTTP Get vs. Post
- Node.js is everywhere
- MongoDB root user
- Prefer Async Script Loading
- Components, Bootstrap and DOM
- What is HEAD in git?
- Show the changes in Git.
- What is AngularJS 2?
- Confidence Interval for a Population Mean
- Accuracy vs. Precision
- Sampling Distribution
- Working with the Normal Distribution
- Standardized score - Z score
- Evaluating the Normal Distribution
- What is Nodejs? Advantages and disadvantage?
- How do I debug Nodejs applications?
- Sync directory search using fs.readdirSync