- Second, all CSS files are render blocking which means that the more CSS files are loaded, the more likely this will interrupt your page’s critical path.
- The other file should contain all other non-critical JS which in turn should be deferred.
This will allow you to load the web page much more quickly as the browser does not have to download and execute non-critical JS while it is trying to load above-the-fold content.
To combine external CSS files, you can simply copy / paste all of your CSS code into one main file. Therefore all of the content from within the other CSS files will now reside within the main file allowing the browser to only make one request for a CSS file instead of multiple.
In addition, avoid using
@import to import all of your external CSS files into one main file. This method can introduce additional delays since it is unable to download multiple stylesheets in parallel. Instead use the method described above which physically combines the CSS from one file into another, instead of just importing multiple files into one.
- Dependency injection
- Directives and Pipes
- Data binding
- HTTP Get vs. Post
- Node.js is everywhere
- MongoDB root user
- Prefer Async Script Loading
- Components, Bootstrap and DOM
- What is HEAD in git?
- Show the changes in Git.
- What is AngularJS 2?
- Confidence Interval for a Population Mean
- Accuracy vs. Precision
- Sampling Distribution
- Working with the Normal Distribution
- Standardized score - Z score
- Evaluating the Normal Distribution
- What is Nodejs? Advantages and disadvantage?
- How do I debug Nodejs applications?
- Sync directory search using fs.readdirSync