Find files and directories
In general, there are two commands that can help you find files and directories: the
find command - find in real time
You can use
find command to find files and directories in real time. The syntax for
find [path...] [expression]
The details about find is covered in find command.
locate command - a fast find
locate command is similar to the find command in that you can tell it what to look for, and it will return a list of results that match your search pattern much faster. However, it does the lookup in the index, so what you need to know about
locate is that the results are not in real time. There is a lag between the time that the index gets created and the time that you run the
locate command. The syntax for
The details about locate is covered in locate command.
References & Resources
- Dependency injection
- Directives and Pipes
- Data binding
- HTTP Get vs. Post
- Node.js is everywhere
- MongoDB root user
- Prefer Async Script Loading
- Components, Bootstrap and DOM
- What is HEAD in git?
- Show the changes in Git.
- What is AngularJS 2?
- Confidence Interval for a Population Mean
- Accuracy vs. Precision
- Sampling Distribution
- Working with the Normal Distribution
- Standardized score - Z score
- Evaluating the Normal Distribution
- What is Nodejs? Advantages and disadvantage?
- How do I debug Nodejs applications?
- Sync directory search using fs.readdirSync